- Features a powerful, yet efficient 1.0 hp (0.8kW) motor with a 2,000 lb pull rating and circuit breaker protection
- Utilizes 49 feet of 5/32-inch wire rope (3.9mm x 15m) with a stainless thimble, as well as a quiet, efficient, differential planetary gear box, and pull and turn freespooling clutch
- Easily upgraded to a fully functional ATV handlebar unit with minimal additional accessories (Upgrade Kit sold separately)
- Includes a handheld rubber remote switch for better and safer performance
- Includes a one-year warranty for defects in materials and workmanship as well as electrical components
Inexpensive, Compact and Quiet Winching Power
The Superwinch LT2000 Utility Winch is your best choice for compact, quiet, all-purpose winching – ideal for those needing a smaller, durable tool with brand-name reliability and function. This utility version winch is driven by a durable, but low Amp, permanent magnet 1.0 hp motor which is controlled by an included wired handheld remote containing two sets of color-coated electrical leads and a circuit breaker component and wire. One set of paired leads attaches to the winch and the other to the DC battery power source, with the circuit breaker component and wire added to the positive connection to the battery. Making these connections is easy, quick and ensures safe operation of the 49 feet of 5/32" rope wire included with the winch. The Superwinch LT2000 Utility Winch also features a pull and turn freespooling clutch, allowing for manual extending of wire rope, and a heavy duty latched hook.
What's in the Box 1-Superwinch LT2000 Utility Winch with 49 feet of 5/32" wire rope with rope thimble, 1-wired remote with dual electrical leads, 1-circuit breaker component and wire, 1-tree strap, M8 x 1.25 x 30mm mounting bolts (for use with a 1/4" (6.3mm) thick mounting plate, sold separately), 1-users manual.
- Low Amp, 12V DC, permanent magnet 1.0 hp (0.8kW) motor, with 2,000 LB line pull rating.
- 49 feet of 5/32" wire rope (3.9mm x 15m).
- Powers load in and out.
- Gear ratio 153:1.
- Pull and turn freespooling clutch.
- Circuit breaker protected.
- Heavy duty latched hook with rope thimble.
- Sealed, handheld switch.
- 1-year limited warranty.