- Rubber handheld remote with 12' cord for safety in use
- 1.2 hp (0.9 kw) PM motor, with a 3,000 LB pull rating, 40' of 3/16" wire rope with the ability to power load in and out
- Full metal differential planetary gear train, with pull and turn freespooling clutch, gear ratio of 153:1 and dynamic braking
- Weather-sealed solenoid and circuit breaker protection
- Removable clevis pinned with latched hook with rope thimble and standard 4-way roller fairlead that attaches to included mounting plate
The Superwinch UT3000 is a lightweight utility winch that can be used as either a portable tool or can be permanently mounted using the included two-bolt pattern mounting plate. Its efficient low draw 1.2 hp PM motor easily attaches to, and is powered by, your car battery or an auxiliary 12-volt battery if used away from your vehicle. The motor features a 3,000 LB line pull rating, circuit breaker protection, both load in and load out drum rotation for mechanized movement of winch rope, a full metal differential planetary gear box and an accessible pull and turn freespooling clutch allowing users to quickly disengage the motor and manually draw out as much winch rope as needed, at any time. In addition, as safety is an important consideration with any piece of machinery, the Superwinch UT3000 winch features a wealth of valuable safety features. These include bi-directional dynamic braking to minimize the possibility of winch rope slippage in the event of power failure or surge and to provide quick stopping of the drum, a weather sealed solenoid to ensure safe, reliable, electromagnetic power in all weather conditions and a rubberized remote switch with a 12-foot extension cable, allowing for safe distances between the user and winch in all situations.